Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YEEAAHHSS!!!

Hey Gurl Sweat!

i just got back from working out and RUNNING 2 miles! and GURL,.... im feeling fabulous! in the words of my "GIR" " SHE IS FEELING HERSELF! PUSH IT! PUSH IT! work it! work it! yeahss YEAHSS!! i can start to feel some sexy muscles coming through my "winter layer". my goal is to lose 20 more lbs in fat, and build a sexy muscled silhouette. im tying to go from cheeze whiz to GEE WHIZ!! heres my before and after pics.

BEFORE!
Photobucket

AFTER!

ewwww

or something like that.

wouldnt it be fabulous if i pulled a britney? this piece was made by my fabulous and wonderfull little buddy TYLER. i would love to end up looking like this.

Photobucket

SEE YOU AT THE MOVIE TONIGHT!!! "BETWEEN LOVE AND GOODBYE" bar time 6:30pm. movie at 7:30 call me for deets.

CIAO!

No comments: