Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ab fab crack binge with boy george, singing sesame gangster rap for cupcakes and dead cats.

UM... hey gurl QUA?

so i have some de-re-cious randomness for you to watch. the first one is *ALL NEW* Boy George!!! yeah i know what you queers might be thinking, "AARP! EW! old people" but fo shizzle he is a gay legend. and the bitch is STILL working! OH! remember a while back when he was S00oooo coked out, he called the police on himself for being an intruder in his own home? (whiskey tango foxtrot?!) ((WTF!?)) AND THEN THE COPS FOUND HIS STASH OF COKE!! Oh Boy.....George, that is. enjoy his new song "yes we can!"


I would love to introduce you to Ryan Trecartin, hes a film maker.
Watching this film makes me want to go on a crack binge and go on an adventure with my besties. but, ree ree though, this is what my life would be like if i was crackhead.
my favorite line is about 4:45 ish i think "Bitch!, give me some money... or give me a cupcake!" genius!!


AAAAAAAAAANNDDDD to top it off, heres Bert and Earnie singing a gangster rap about bitches and hoes.


remember when Niel Patrick Harris played a FAIRY on Sesame Street? GIR GIR GIR GIR!!!

FOR my encore, it was on SNL last week. when i saw the hands, I LOL'd so fast i almost pissed on my dog.


well there you have it boys and girls. thats my daily dose of distraction. if your still bored, check out my poerty and tell me what you think about it, and then comment on my art!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!!

american version of AB-FAB? humm.....
Photobucket

Lets just say, Im hoping for the best.

sleep well boys and gurls. ciao.

1 comment:

HI,MITCHO! said...

why does that 2nd video remind me of Tim?????????