Tuesday, October 7, 2008

he likes Gerber Daisies

HEY GURL HEY!!!

Oy vie!! what a weekend! i can yammer on and on about what i did this weekend, but i want to tell you about something..... make that someone..... I'm not going to give any names on here, cause i don't kiss and tell. ;). here's the skinny on him, i met him a monthish ago. hes taller than me, short brown hair, soft blue eyes. super cute, and funny! hes a great kisser, loves to cuddle, and smokes pot. (^_^)!! just for the record, we didn't make any deposits at the spank bank. BUT, good things come on those who wait. I really like him, he makes me feel calm when im hanging out with him. but i know myself well enough to take it slow, i dont want to mess this up by rushing.
i cant tell you who it is yet, but ill give you a rageing clue... he likes gerber daisies.
le sigh. bonne vie! j'aime la façon que vous baiser!!

meanwhile! ill be back on later to schmerds about what im up to.


Photobucket

No comments: