Monday, October 20, 2008

quivver my shivver on my liver made of timber

HEY GURL hey! its cold out side!

Im sure you have noticed the weather change. yesterday i saw a homo in a parka and flip-flops. a lezlo in a tank top, shorts, and MITTENS! that means its FALL. again. meeeegh. My weekend was amazing. like usual. some highlights were going out to the CAN-CAN for their burlesque show with the gang draaankin. dim-sum and china town adventure with a couple of new friends.
did you know theres pina colada fortune cookies?
kickin it old school with my "GIR!" (jordan) and i got to spend time with my favorite breeder.... mr.saffarizzle and stripperella. and of course, jamming out with mei-cho. usually i have something gay to blog about. but im feeling un-inspired. however i would like to speak from my heart for a sec. i have learned something about myself this weekend. "sometimes in my quest for knowledge, i ask to many questions. and i learned that it can be easily mistaken for alternative motives. and that raises more questions than answers. and thats no good. and if those questions are mis-interpreted, you can be labeled something. i, unfortunately made this mistake. and i ruined my one chance to make a good impression. we live on and learn from our mistakes, it doesn't have to be a big mess up in order for it to hurt us enough to change our lives, but this one was definitely an eye opener. my point is, i learned that im starting to forget who i am. im starting to feel like im stuck in routines with no end or obtainable goal in sight. i wish i had some amazing advice to give you if your in the same boat, but all i can really say is. before you ask a question, make sure you dont already know the answer. "knock on wood"

a-vi-ta-zen.

PS. if your looking for some sweet new music, check out; Quivver "Surin", Thomas Schumaker "inside", tom novy "the drill" enjoy music gormands!

No comments: