Wednesday, October 29, 2008

me want soul food

time to ramble.....

my soul is feeling a little weak. i dont think ive given it much to eat. lately ive been going though a series of small battles. spending too much time on others. trying to stop tanks with baby rattles. not enough time for myself. and my soul is lonely. this is my out come. who am i, where are you, and what have i become?

weird, i diddnt want that to rhyme.

my point is, im feeling like everything i do just back fires. and im at a point where i just want to move on. but what direction do you turn to when you dont even know where or who you are? things with mr squeezy arnt what i want. i want a boyfriend. not just another friend who happens to be boy. and its hard to be friends with him, cause i want to be with him too much. and drama with my groan.... i dont even know how to approach that. i feel like my friends are starting to grow out of me. these relationships are starting to grow stale. the only thing i can do now to clear my mind is go to my special place i found in the city and spin poi. even last night it was hard to not think about........

i cant finish this right now.

No comments: