Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HEY GURL WIENER!

I was on the way home this morning when i spy with my queer eye the
BIGGEST WIENER IVE EVER SEEN! OMFG ITS THE MOTHER EF-IN..........

O-S-C-A-R
M-A-Y-E-R
WIENER MOBILE!!!


it was parked in seatac out of all places. this GIANT TUBE STEAK made my morning more interesting. did you know the licence plate read B-O-L-O-G-N-A. ?

YOU thing I GET EXCITED FOR THE WIENER MOBILE?... CHECK OUT THIS NERD....



OH NO HE DIDDNT JUST SAY "GO BABY GO" TO A GIANT METAL HOTDOG! ohh yes...HE DID! (dork) (hahahahaha)

well im off to poi practice, and then im playing with the sewing machine! (yay!)

ill post something for you to fag out on later.

I HEART WIENERS! i want to put this on a shirt with this as the logo....




and since were on a wiener kick..........
click on the link if you
WANNA SEE REALLY BAD PICTURE OF ME??? IM HIGH ON MUSHROOMS, WEARING AN AFRO WIG WHILE EATING A SAUSAGE!

No comments: