Thursday, November 13, 2008

HEY GURL ROCCO!

For those of you who know my alter ego inner fat gurl BONQUISHA! her and i finally agreed on something to EAT!
His name is ROCCO DISPERITO!






hes my equivalent to cooking as CHER is to my music. THATS RIIIGHT!

i would just love to batter him up and tear a his thighs and legs like a bucket of KFC! IAM GIT THAT FRENCH PUSSY GIIRR!!.......

woah, damn! chill out bonquisha!

anywho, lets see him in action!!.... in the kitchen!




and did you know he was on DANCING WITH THE STARS!

here is his interview on jimmy.





MMKKAAAAY!
i know i just had lunch, but im hungry again! YA KNOW WHAT IM SAAAYIN?!

if i ever get to meet him, theres so much i want to say! like....

"you can serve me up any way you want baby!"

"my thighs taste like fine prosciutto"

"i want to drizzle your sauce all over my salad"

" ill be your thanks giving turkey, as long as you stuff me right, and put me in your hot box for 6-7 hours!"

"you should try my gravy"

"you can stick more than i fork in me... *wink"

" im a 10 course meal, please have a seat on my face"

"nice meat balls"

"i wish i was a fish, so you can FIL-LAY- ME"

or ill just wink seductively and say " creme fresh" over and over and over again.

WHEW, i need a wetnap.

No comments: