Thursday, August 7, 2008

day dreaming on the 510

hey gurl hey!!

so my day was full of gay manequines, bus rides, and beef!! lets start with work, i re-did the window display for the gay softball world series coming up. i dressed the boys in matching baseball gear, pants down with jock straps showing and thier holding hands!! aww cute! then it was bus time!! cap hill to downtown to everett then back to the hill, back to downtown, then to federal way. at one point i fell asleep while standing up and leaning on the bus! weird huh?

i was off at 5 and i just got home at 10pm. lame sauce!! but i did come home to a pot roast and dolce. so that made my day. enough about my day, lets kevetch....


so heres whats bothering me right now. my so called "best friend" who shall name unnamed. seems like he doesent miss me at all, and that hurts. he never called on my last weekend out before house arrest, NOT EVEN A BLOoDY PHONE CALL!!! i dont know how selfish one can be. granted he did o to my sentenceing, but i practaly had a beg him. now hhe and his boyfriend just split and he doesent even call me to talk about it! yeah i kow what your thinking," why dont you call him?" thats the thing, im always calling him. but not this time. im hurt and bitter. and if i know anything about human psyche is this, people place other people where they want them in life. and if this is where you want me old friend then so be it. i hope the people your surrounding your self with right now show you as much love and i did.

*le sigh!

on a lighter note, my paycheck was fat. yay.

well kids its 11:30 and i have work in the morning.

sad i missed americas best dance crew tonight.

shout out to cory!! who just left on milatary thingy, we will see him in a year. hummm.... i should have him send me a kimono or two. thank you cory for fighting for the gays!! hoo-raah!

sleep well.

No comments: